The WorkFit-TX has been thoughtfully designed to offer advanced ergonomics straight out-of-the box. The X-shaped lift folds down within inches of your desk for a sleek resting spot that’s three inches below our competitors.It fits more users with an X-shaped lift that folds close down to your desk to keep the right monitor-to-keyboard-tray spacing. Available on it’s own or you can increase your workspace even more by adding a single or dual monitor arm.
Monitor Arm Option:
Monitor Arm Option:
More Details Below
- Provides 51 cm of keyboard height adjustment, fitting more people than competitive brands
- Ultra-low design keeps the worksurface close to your desktop
- Height-adjustable drop-down tray places your keyboard at the most comfortable position
- Large worksurface seamlessly integrates into your space and keeps office essentials nearby
- Offers infinite, click-free height-adjustment points from an easy-to-find handle
- Gas spring provides quick height adjustment without cranks or motors
- Easily modifies an existing space without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Extremely stable and solid platform fits surface as shallow as 61 cm
- Moves straight up and down on your tabletop, so it doesn’t move into your workspace
- Works with an accessory monitor mount kit for independent screen adjustment and additional workspace
- Ships fully assembled with no special mounting or tool-adjustments required for installation
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Worksurface Dimensions: 81 x 68.5 cm
- Keyboard tray dimensions: 71 x 20 cm
- Lift: 43.2 cm
- Product Weight: 26.6 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 95.3 x 101.6 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 kg
- Warranty: 5 years
The WorkFit-TX converts any existing desk into an ergonomic Sit Stand desk. Delivering a full 50.8 cm range of sit-stand motion to give you more flexibility and feel-goodness. With a height-adjustable, back tilt keyboard that sits below the worksurface, this ultra-low sit-stand workstation offers the best of both worlds—leading ergonomics sitting and standing.