Control Master 24/7
Performance and ergonomics are the key components for an Intensive use chair, and the Control Master 24/7 has them in spades. Ideal for 24/7 environments, ensuring the Control Master can withstand constant use while providing the type of support that is expected of a modern ergonomic chair.
More Details Below
- Full steel framed backrest & seat
- Fully adjustable headrest
- Incline adjustable armrests that fold back
- Adjustable & lockable tilt tension
- Injection moulded foam in seat & back
- Fully reclinable backrest
- Lumbar pump backrest
- Heavy Duty lockable knee tilt mechanism
- 6 start aluminum base with 60mm HD castors
- Aviailable Options:
- Heavy Duty Black Fabric
- Black Leather
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Overall chair height including headrest: 1290-1480 mm
- Overall chair depth with backrest upright (excl. base): 700 mm
- Overall width (excl. base): 700 mm
- 6 way base diameter = maximum chair width and depth: 760 mm
- Backrest height above seat: 650 mm
- Backrest width: 540 mm
- Seat width: 540 mm
- Seat depth (from forward most point of lumbar): 465 mm
- Seat height: 450-540 mm
- Armrest height above seat: 230 mm
- Armrest depth from backrest: 225 mm
- Headrest height above backrest: 190-290 mm
- Headrest width: 250 mm
- Backrest recline angle from seat: 20°
- Seat recline angle: 7°
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 kgs
- Warranty: 5 years, 24/7 use
The Control Master has been expertly designed to promote active working. The responsive forward knee tilt mechanism is positioned to allow reclining without your feet leaving the floor. The generous sized seat is designed to allow you to adopt different postures without restriction from large side bolsters.
Also featuring a Heavy Duty 6 star aluminium base providing additional strength and stability, particularly when fully reclined.
Available in heavy duty commercial grade black fabric is from Gabriel, or Black Leather with outstanding wear characteristics.