HÅG Capisco Puls
The HÅG Capisco Puls is a moulded plastic chair that encourages the user to vary their position while sitting, albeit front ways, back ways or sideways. Whatever way feels most comfortable for you. The seat also features an integrated removable seat cushion for added comfort.
More Details Below
- Made for greater freedom of movement
- Enables multiple variation of sitting positions
- Enables variation between sitting and standing
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjustable Back Height
- Backward tilt resistance and lockable tilt
- Certifications: AFRDI 6, Greenk Tick, EN1335 Class A, ANSI /BIFMA, GS mark
- Available in Black plastic however various colour and base options are available upon request.
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Back Width: *595 mm
- Back Height: *400 mm
- Seat Depth: 400–470 mm
- Seat Height: *445-650 mm
- Seat Width: 460 mm
- Seat Slide Adjustment: 70 mm
- Product Weight: *7-11.1 kgs
- Base Diameter: 730 mm
- Weight Capacity: 120 kgs
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- * If applicable
The HÅG Capisco Puls is both diverse & unique, available as a seat only or with a seat and backrest. The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to a standing position, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still sitting in a balanced position. Seat depth and backrest height can be adjusted. Tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable.