The Anatome Richmond is a fully upholstered ergonomic task chair with back height adjustment and extensive seat and back angle adjustment. Featuring a stylish square back design and available with various upgrade options including: Arms, Base & Seat Size.
Seat Options :
More Details Below
- 96% recyclable after use
- Fully upholstered task chair
- pronounced lumbar back cushion
- 3 Lever Mech
- Seat Slide adjustment
- Height Adjustable
- AFRDI Level 6 accreditation
- Upgrade Options:
- With or without Adjustable Arms
- Black or Polished Base
- Small, Standard or Large Seat
- Available as standard in Black, however also available in Charcoal, Navy, Red & Royal Blue
- Please Note: The Small seat is only available without Arms.
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Back Width: 470 mm
- Back Height: 520-590 mm (from top of seat)
- Seat Height Range: 480-570 mm
- Seat Dimensions:
- Small: 400 D x 460 W mm (only available withour arms)
- Standard: 450 D x 520 W mm
- Large: 480 D x 540 W mm
- Arm Height Adjustment: 160-260 mm
- Product Weight: 25 kgs
- Weight Capacity: 160 kgs
- Warranty: 5 years
The Anatome Richmond ergonomic office chair has an AFRDI Level 6 accreditation tested at 160 kgs for single shift use. Comes standard with a 3 Lever Mech & seat slide which allows the user to have extra seat depth if required where there might be multiple users.