ViscoRelax Therapeutic Mattress
The ViscoRelax is a comfortable mattress with excellent pressure redistribution performance and is recommended for use in pressure care management in hospitals, aged care or if looking after loved ones in the home.
The Viscorelax Therapeutic mattress is recommended for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to Grade 3 EUPAP and are highly beneficial in pain management by offering the best spinal alignment with the greatest comfort.
Viscorelax Therapeutic pressure care mattresses are hypo-allergenic, CFC-free, latex-free, dust-free, highly elastic, comfortable and light.
More Details Below
- Pressure Care Management
- Perfect profiling on electric beds
- Excellent pressure redistribution performance
- Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Antimicrobial full protection cover
- Optimized infection control
- Pain management
- High quality viscoelastic foam
- Unique thermoactive qualities to mold perfectly to your body shape
- Optimised pressure redistribution.
- Total protection PU Cover
- High density visco foam with CMHR foam base and Cold foam edges
- Fatigue Class – Very Severe
- Risk Category – High risk
- Cover: PU Coated, antimicrobial sanitized silver treated, removable with concealed zipper, waterproof, breathable, virus-bacteria-tight, blood and urine resistant, hypo-allergen, complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, wipe disinfection or washable at 95 deg. C. (autoclave up to 110 deg C)
- Fire Retardancy: Complies with ISO 12952 / BS EN 597-1&2 / BS 7174 sec.3 Crib 5
- Warranty: Foam 7 years / Cover 2 years
- Single (1980 x 880 x 150 mm)
- King Single (1980 x 1070 x 150 mm)
The ViscoRelax Therapeutic mattress comes with a total protection antimicrobial cover which has been optimized for infection control.
The ViscoRelax Therapeutic mattress features a high quality viscoelastic conforming foam upper layer with unique thermoactive qualities to mold perfectly to body shape and optimize pressure redistribution.
Underneath the open pore cold foam bearing core prevents bottoming out and enhances longevity of the mattress. The combination of particularly air permeable and breathable foams reduces heat accumulation and provides for optimal body climate.
The reinforced edges of the ViscoRelax Therapeutic mattress ensure stability during patient repositioning, facilitates kinaesthetic mobilization and safe transfers in and out of bed. Viscorelax Therapeutic Mattresses are ideal for adjustable bed frames.
The total protection PU-Covers are antimicrobial (silver protection - Sanitized®), removable with concealed L zipper, waterproof, breathable, virus-bacteria-tight, blood- and urine- resistant, hypo-allergen, complies with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, washable at 95°C (autoclave up to 110°C), flame-retardant Crib 5.