POD Ankle Brace
The POD Ankle Brace is an alternate to taping and recommended for those with ankle instability, inversion and eversion ankle sprains and roll control.
More Details Below
- GST Free
- Ultra-light 4 oz. construction is 30% lighter than the average ankle support, allowing for enhanced footwork and speed
- Anatomically molded TPU shell molds to the shape of any foot
- Super soft EVA lining hugs the foot and ankle for maximum comfort
- Low-profile cuff and adjustable underfoot closure integrates seamlessly between the foot and shoe for optimized fit
- Simple, sleek design avoids laces, bulky stays and multiple straps while maintaining best-in-class support
- Available in Left & Right versions and 4 size options. Measurements are of the circumference of the ankle on a diagonal from the front of the ankle to the bottom of the heel.
- X-Small: 25 - 28 cm
- Small: 28 - 31 cm
- Medium: 31 - 35 cm
- Large: Men: 35 - 38 cm
The POD Ankle Brace's patent-pending technology is a breakthrough in ankle bracing, eliminating the need for ankle tape. The unique design maintains natural motion and freedom of movement during activity, while helping prevent against ankle roll and other common ankle injuries. Combining this with lightweight construction and unmatched comfort giving users all levels confidence in prevention and performance.