Infinity LED Task Light
Infinity LED task light embodies performance in a sleek, timeless design. Equipped with constant torque 'Forever Hinges' for strength and stability in any position, Infinity's large-array, multi-chip LED provides long-lasting, high-quality light — casting just one single shadow. In line with the Humanscale philosophy of doing more with less, Infinity is designed from a functional perspective to create a task light that is elegant, enduring and globally appealing.
More Details Below
- Single LED light source casts just one shadow
- Large-array multi-chip LED technology provides highest efficiency and quality light to achieve 1500 lux (150 foot-candle) illumination
- Constant torque ‘Forever Hinges’ ensure stability and eliminate the need for adjustments, even after a decade of use
- User control indicator lights fade after adjustment to reduce visual clutter
- PIR occupancy sensor senses body heat to automatically shut off when no one is present
- Dimming feature offers nine levels of brightness and remembers preferred user settings
- Offers a variety of mounting and base options
- Nightlight feature provides an ultra-low light setting with occupancy sensor disabled
- Exterior color provided by durable film and polished natural aluminum
- User interface utilizes the same touch technology as smart phones for easy and intuitive use
- Infinity is 90% composed of highly recyclable aluminum and iron.
- Over 50% of the product is comprised of recycled content.
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically shuts the light off when no movement is detected — further helping to conserve energy and costs.
- 1500 lux (150 foot-candle) illumination
- Power consumption: 8 watts
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- 3000 K (warm white) light, 90 Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Configurable to all spaces with an option of desktop base, clamp,
- wall mount, slatwall mount or floor stand
- Finish options: Ash Black, Linen White (all semi-matte)
- Industry leading 10-year 24/7 warranty
The Infinity light’s ‘Forever Hinges’ — a combination of torque inserts and springs that ensure a balanced, easy-to-move arm — allow for seamless adjustment, so the user can position the light to suit their personal ergonomic preference. Maintaining a minimalist aesthetic, cables are hidden from view and run internally throughout the length of the precision machined arm.