M2.1 Monitor Arm
The M2.1 Ergonomic Monitor Arm offers all the benefits of a traditional dynamic monitor arm—with none of the shortcomings. The M2 redefines high-performance monitor arms. Current-generation monitor arms use a gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
Monitor Arm Option:
More Details Below
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Optional Notebook Holder accommodates laptops 22cm – 35cm in length
- Optional 30cm links provide greater adjustability and flexibility
- Finish options: Black with Black Trim or Polished Aluminium with White Trim
- Made primarily of steel and aluminum
- Supports monitors between 2.2 – 6.8 kgs
- Arm reach: 50cm
- Height adjustment range: 25cm
- Weight: 2.5 kgs
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
The M2.1 Monitor Arm’s unique design, unparalleled durability and performance ensure its prime position as one of the top monitor arms on the market today.
The M2.1 is thin, light and easy to maneuver, and its sleek aesthetic complements the thin profiles of today’s flat panel monitors. With no gas cylinder and fewer parts than current-generation arms, less can go wrong with the M2.1 over time ensuring it’s durability. As a result, it’s backed by an industry-best 15-year 24/7 warranty. Designed to support the vast majority of monitors in use today and offering effortless adjustment of both height and depth, the M2 Monitor Arm will accommodate virtually every application for single monitors.