The Aura low care bed is the winner of the international Red Dot Design Award for product and communication design. Striking the perfect balance between sophisticated design and functionality, the Aura is recommended as a fall prevention bedding option with a low position of just 250mm. Offering optimum mobility with its centrally braked, concealed castors yet does not compromise the Aura’s homely character.
The Aura has all the features you will need from a care bed, such as backrest, knee break, Trendelenburg tilt in a forward and reverse direction. It also offers the comfort seat and transfer/hoist positions which are all positioned using a touch of a button on the easy to use hand control.
Bed Options :
More Details Below
- Small Double size with either long continuous rails or split rails
- 50mm rubberized double concealed castors with 4-wheel central brake
- Comfort Seat, Auto-contour
- Mobilisation – Transfer position, Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg positions
- Side rails - Vertically adjustable side rails around the bed that
- adjust up and down
- Vertical mobilising Split Rails can be ordered either 2 or 4
- Safety – Low care bed – fall prevention
- Wall Hugging – High Low & Trendelenburg/Anti-Trendelenburg technology
- Integrated bed extension
- Reclining Surface – Metal Lattice
- Motor – Limoss, German designed motor technology with battery backup included
- Hand control – lightweight controller with lockable functions & LED back light for night use
- Holders preinstalled for accessories: Overbed night lights, self help pole, IV pole etc…
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Small Double (2000 x 1200 mm)
- 25 cm low position
- 33cm transfer position
- Working height up to 82cm
- Space-saving, vertical verticl mobilising split side rails
- Integrated bed extension with side panel extensions
- Four sectiont reclining surface
- Mattress compensation to reduce friction and sheering
- Foot section multiple positioning
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism
- Four-wheel central brake
- “AURA” specially designed surround
- Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- Safe working load of 225 kg
The innovative vertical mobilising split side rail’s intentional external mounting meets the model’s superior design standards, facilitating efficient, hygienic preparation and providing additional mounting options for accessories when lowered. As a result of the redesigned CPR release is easy to reach in all side rail positions.
The newly developed, integrated bed extension ensures that the reclining surface can be expanded by up to 20cm quickly and easily without compromising the appearance. No tools or additional protectors are required in the process.
The “Aura” comes with standard mesh decking panels which can be removed for easy cleaning and has many standard features that make this care bed a truly sophisticated superior piece of bedroom furniture.