Work OS+ Ergonomic Office Chair
You will certainly find the ideal sitting posture with the Work OS+ thanks to its wider range of adjustment options to accommodate a large cross section of users. The Work OS+ is the new Anatome engineered ergonomic office chair is ideal for heavy usage areas e.g., training rooms, hot desking, call centres, etc...
The Anatome Work OS+ by Sit And Move comes standard with the Italian Donati D109 mechanism, the comfort seat with seam stitching and 10 cm seat adjustment, with a mesh height adjustable backrest and adjustable lumbar support along with width and depth adjustable multi-functional ergonomic armrests to ensure you can sit very comfortably for longer periods of time.
More Details Below
- Anatome Work OS+ engineered ergonomic office chair
- Height-adjustable black mesh designer back
- Lumbar support adjustable in depth
- Black fabric upholstered comfort seat with stitching detail
- Ergonomic straight armrests adjustable in height, width and depth
- Armrests with depth adjustable wide PU cover with slider
- European made Donati D109 mechanism with automatic weight control and Seat slide
- Multifunctional castors 60 mm for hard or carpet floors
- Wider range of adjustment options, making this chair suitable for different body lengths and longer sitting periods.
- Suitable for approx. 95% of the working population
- Certified: Green Tag; ISO9001; ISO14001; NPR 1335 Dutch Norm
- Seat Width: 500mm
- Seat Height: 450-580mm
- Seat Depth: 460-560mm
- Back Width: 470mm
- Total Height: 1030-1240mm
- Total Depth: 525-625mm
- Slide seat adjustable 10 cm
- Weight Capacity: up to 165 kgs
- Certified: Green Tag; ISO9001; ISO14001; NPR 1813 Dutch Norm
- Recyclable %: 99% approx.
- Average recycled material in this product: 59%
- Weight Capacity: 165 kgs
- Warranty: 10 years
The Work OS+ office chair is fitted with a plastic design base, black gas lift and multifunctional 60mm castors that are suitable for hard or carpeted floors. The Work OS+ ergonomic office chair has a 10-year warranty as standard.
The Work OS+ engineered ergonomic office chair by Sit And Move complies with the European NPR 1813 standard. The NPR1813 standard supplements the (N)EN 1335 standard, and it is intended to indicate how ‘sitting properly’ and ‘standing responsibly’ can be combined with office work.
The adjustable dimensions of the new Anatome Work OS engineered ergonomic office chairs ensure good and safe support for about 95% of the working population. These chairs have a wider range of adjustment options, making them suitable for different body lengths and longer sitting periods.