The Sacroiliac Belt with optional Sacroiliac Stabilization Pad has the ability to contour to the body for a plush, comfortable fit. The non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS (even during activity). The belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support that the SI joint requires.
More Details Below
- Non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS — even with activity
- Newly designed stabilization pad (Included) fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support and proprioceptive input to sacral area
- Velcro attachment method adjusts to any width
- Belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support the SI joint needs, especially important for women
- Silicone channels provide non-slip support
- Comfortable, plush fit
- Can be used with or without Stabilization Pad
- Available in 3 sizes. Measurements are on the hip in cm:
- Small: 65 - 80 cm
- Medium: 80 - 105 cm
- Large: 105 - 130 cm
The optional sacral pad is newly designed and fits between the sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support and proprioceptive input to the sacral area.
The stabilization pad fits between the sacral sulci to provide comfortable pressure and proprioception to the sacral area. The SI Belt with Stabilization pad is available in three different sizes.