Contour RollerMouse Pro 3
The Contour RollerMouse Pro 3 is an ergonomic alternative mousing device. Designed to eliminate the need to reach for a mouse. Relieves stress from the neck, shoulders, elbows and wrist.
Mouse Options :
More Details Below
- 8 centrally-located pre-programmed buttons to perform every day, regular activities such as copy/paste and one touch double-click.
- The cursor speed, scroll wheel and rollerbar can all be customised. Allowing users to choose from 10 speeds, coloured lights indicate the current speed selection.
- The Rollerbar: Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor and Press the bar down to click.
- Scroll wheel: Move up and down comfortably, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.
- 16.7 cm of RollerBar access, suitable for one hand or two
- 2 long and 2 short keyboard risers to customise the height and angle of the keyboard
- USB Plug and Play installation and connection
- Additional wrist/forearm support is available with the addition of the RollerWave 2 extended Palm Support.
- Tacking method: Optical monitor sensor
- Buttons: 8 (including scroll wheel & rollerbar)
- Cursor speed precision (dpi): 600 - 2400
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac 0S
- Connectivity: Wired – Plug & Play
- Width: 495 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- Depth: 95 mm
- Colour: Black
The Contour RollerMouse Pro 3 is a revamped version of the Pro 2 and is designed for users, not computers. It sits between the keyboard and user eliminating the need to reach for the mouse, lessening stress on the neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrist. The Contour RollerMouse Pro 3 allows you to work safer, faster, and more comfortably.