Handshoe Ambidextrous Mouse
The ergonomic Handshoe Shift Mouse supports the hand and fingers in an ergonomic and relaxed position via a revised design of the body and thumb support.
The Handshoe Shift ergonomic mouse is ambidextrous and available in three sizes. All are sizes offer ambidextrous setting as well as offer dual connection options. These additional features in the Hand Shoe Shift Mouse broaden the appeal and suitability to a wider range of users.
The ambidextrous Handshoe Shift can be easily switched from left to right orientation with the flick of a button so the user can readily shift between right and left usage.
More Details Below
- Ambidextrous, can be used by the left or right hand, switching between hands is easy
- Dual connections, can be used as a wired mouse or wirelessly via Bluetooth
- A computer with Bluetooth capabilities is required
- Available in three sizes to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes and users
- Improved ergonomic shape and enhanced thumb joint support
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Two buttons and scroll wheel
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Small: Suits hands 170 mm and under
- Medium: Suits hands between 170 and 190 mm
- Large: Suits hands between 190 and 210 mm
- Buttons: Left Click and Right Click
- Scroll Wheel: Clickable for Middle Click
- Optical Resolution: 1000DPI
- Bluetooth Range: 10m
- Compatibility: PC, Mac
- Wireless via Bluetooth.
- Computer with Bluetooth capabilities required.
- Wired via included cable
- • Dimensions:
- Small model: 127mm wide; 146mm deep; Weight: 162 grams
- Medium model: 133mm wide; 165mm deep; Weight: 200 grams
- Large model: 146mm wide; 181mm deep; Weight: 256 grams
Note: To determine the correct size of the Handshoe Shift Ambidextrous Mouse for you measure the inside of the stretched-out hand. This measurement is taken from the wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of the ring finger which will provide the best size.
The Handshoe Mouse Shift features a unique contoured design that accommodates ambidextrous use. The updated design of the Handshoe Ambidextrous Mouse provides additional comfort by extending the supporting area for hand, palm, fingers and thumb allowing for the hand and wrist to be ergonomically positioned for both left and right hand usage.
Hand and button orientation can be changed via switches on the base of the Handshoe Shift Mouse to encourage workload sharing between both hands to perform clicking, scrolling and mouse movement, reducing the wear and tear that would usually be focused on a single hand and arm.
The Ambidextrous Handshoe Shift Mouse’s updated design provides enhanced comfort for fingers and thumb by providing ample space on the body of the Handshoe Mouse to allow the thumb to rest on the same plane as the fingers. With improved thumb support on the Handshoe Mouse the user reduces gripping and pinching. These design improvements increase comfort and reduce strain in the wrist and fingers of the user whilst mousing.