Bionic Knee Brace
The DJO Bionic Knee Brace offers maximum support for injured and recovering knees. Recommended for Mild to Moderate Ligament Sprains, Tendon Strains, Hyperextention, Meniscus Injuries and Patella Support/Stability.
More Details Below
- GST Free
- Bilateral polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops help to support knee instability
- Top and bottom stretch webbing closure with TPR pull tabs delivers precision fit
- Wrap around design offers increased comfort and easy on/off
- Stash pocket holds cards and keys
- Perforated neoprene for maximum breathability
- Anti-migration technology helps to eliminate slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Also recommended for: Mild to Moderate Ligament Sprains, Mild to Moderate Tendon Strains, Hyperextention, Meniscus Injuries, Patella Support/Stability
- Available in 4 size options. Measurements are taken at the center of the knee. Directly over the patella.
- Small: 13”- 14”
- Medium: 14”- 15”
- Large: 15”- 17”
- XL: 17”- 19”
The DonJoy performance Bionic Knee Brace features a unique Hex shaped opening providing Patella support and stability. Asymmetrical hem lines and a stretch webbing closure system ensure a precision fit for un-parallel comfort and controllable compression. The wrap around design allows for quick, easy on/off without the need to remove shoes whilst the bilateral polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops are sure to keep unstable, ligament damaged and sprained knees from getting in the way of performance and day to day activity.