The Therapod® X is the namesake within the latest Therapod Seating collection. This modern and dynamic ergonomic office chair offers unparalleled comfort and superior design, encouraging users to sit well and move often.
We now offer four standard colours in the Therapod X ergonomic seating range.
Therapod X Std Colours:
More Details Below
- Therapod® Sense Back Fit Technology
- BIO™ Seat Technology
- Designer synchronised mechanism with Intuitive automatic weight adjustment
- Supportive High Back ergonomic office chair
- Seat slide depth control adjustment by 60mm
- 3D Adjustable Ergonomic Armrests; Height & Width adjustable with a broad soft pad and slider for back and forth motion
- Two phase adjustable gas lift
- Quality European style stitching
- Upholstered in a plush Italian wool
- Multifunction castors for hard or carpeted surfaces
- Polished base
- Australian Made
- Other various fabrics available on request
- Four Standard Colours: Armour (Charcoal); Wolf (Pale Grey); Linen; Ebony
- Other colours are available – POA
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
SAM technology and designs are protected by:
PATENTS: 2018903397, 2018903422, US8,622.472B2
DESIGNS: US No: 29/664,388 EU 005676004
- Back Height Adjustment: 80 mm
- Back - Width: 420 mm
- Back - Height: 600 mm
- Seat - Depth: 450 - 510 mm
- Seat - Height: 460 - 600 mm
- Seat Dimensions: 450 D x 490 W mm
- Seat Slide Adjustment: 60 mm
- Arm Height Adjustment: 180 – 280 mm (from top of seat)
- Two Phase Gas Lift
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 135 kgs
- Warranty: 15 years
Therapod® X incorporates our patented Sense Back Fit and Bio™ back and seat technologies to give high levels of support in a back which autonomously adjusts to most users and a seat that redistributes pressure. The end result is a modulated supportive office chair for the user that also promotes movement whilst seated.
SENSE BACK FIT
3-D controllers are built into the Therapod X during production. It creates a dynamic 3-D support structure.
This autonomously adjusts to most users back shape. It modulates the support according to the pressure placed on the back by the user.
This eliminates the need for adjusting the back fit manually.
Patent No: 2018903397
The Bio seat provides pelvic support and stabilisation. It is engineered to redistribute pressure in a controlled manner through its patented technology whilst supporting the pelvis and not allowing it to “bottom out” on the seat.