Voted one of the best office accessory of the decade by Interior Design magazine's 2015 Best of Year Awards, the QuickStand height-adjustable workstation raises the bar for ease of use and stability among sit/stand products. QuickStand seamlessly transforms any fixed-height desk into an active one, promoting collaboration and well-being in the workplace. With weightless operation and a plug-and-play cable management system, QuickStand neatly attaches to the back of any work surface, placing the screen and keyboard in an ergonomically correct position for the user.
Monitor Arm Option:
More Details Below
- Dynamic design allows the height-adjustable workstation to clamp to any fixed-height work surface
- Adjustable keyboard platform enables the work surface to move effortlessly to the user’s desired height
- Stable build provides reliability to the user
- Elegant, clean aesthetic complements any designed environment
- Available in a number of configurations, including those with dual monitor requirements
- Able to accommodate nearly any application
- Cable harness pre-installed for easy plug in and go
- Fully integrated cable management
- Two USB outlets for keyboard/mouse
- Please note: there is currently a 12 week lead time on this product.
- Unit Height: 712 mm
- Unit Width: 712 mm
- Platform height adjustment: 460 mm
- Single/dual monitor display adjustment: 127 mm
- Work surface clamp has 150 mm of horizontal adjustment for a 600 mm up to 900 mm deep surface
- Work surface clamp attaches to the back edge of a 13 mm up to 70 mm thick surface
- Maximum Monitor Width: 609.6 mm
- Maximum Total Monitor/s Weight: 13.60 kgs
QuickStand makes sit-to-stand easy and portable. With the ability to move with or independently of the screen, QuickStand’s lightweight platform allows the desk to adapt to the user’s changing comfort demands. Unlike other height adjustable solutions on the market, QuickStand can effortlessly be moved from one work surface to another.
Recent research suggests that sedentary behavior can lead to significant health problems. But standing all day isn’t the answer either, as it can cause discomfort and swelling in the legs and feet. The best way to maintain wellness while working is to alternate between sitting and standing postures—and the QuickStand height adjustable workstation is perfect for encouraging such movement.