The Impulse 400 healthcarecare beds are equipped with a comprehensive range of basic features and can be adapted to flexibly suit virtually every situation. The Impulse 400 technical features, high quality and stable design offers you consistency and long-term planning.
The Impulse 400 is a stylish electrically operated home style bed with four sections. It is a low to the floor bed with universal features that have been designed and built with every need taken into consideration.
Bed Options :
More Details Below
- Chassis – (Impulse 400) Caster covering with roller locking per axle, 50mm rubberised double caster
- Comfort Features – Comfort Seat, Auto-contour
- Mobilisation – Transfer position, Trendelenburg & Anti-Trendelenburg position
- Safety – Low care bed – fall prevention
- Extention Options – (see optional extras)
- Reclining Surface – Metal Lattice
- Motor – Limoss , German designed motor technology includes battery backup.
- Hand Control – Lightweight controller with lockable functions & back light for night-time use.
- Continuous full length side rail both sides
- Split Rails both sides
- One Side continuous length side rail and one side split rails
- Without Surround (so can be part of a companion bed arrangement)
Please click here to enquire about the various customisations available on this product.
- Single (2000 x 900 mm)
- King Single (2000 x 1070 mm)
- 25cm low position
- Working height up to 82cm
- Mobilising split side rail system or long rails or combination of both
- Integrated bed extension (optional extra)
- Optimal mounting by using the transfer position
- Four-section reclining surface
- Mattress compensation to reduce friction and sheering
- Foot section multiple positioning
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism / Comfort sitting position
- Robust bed chassis
- Soft-lock brake mechanics
- Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- Safe working load of 225 kg
The Impulse 400 low care bed allows the reclining surface to be lowered to a floor height of just 25 cm. There is almost no risk of injury to occupants in this position in the event of a fall.
The Impulse 400 low care beds are equipped with a superior range of basic features during the manufacturing process, from a comfort seat positioning and mobilising side rail to the transfer position, which facilitates patients’ mounting and dismounting at an optimised seating height. As well as backrest and knee break, the Impulse 400 has Trendelenburg functions both in a forward and reverse direction.