With intelligent support mechanisms, the Humanscale Freedom is a revolutionary design for simplicity of use in a modern ergonomic office chair. Unlike most ergonomic chairs, the Freedom has a distinct lack of endless adjustment options. With just four basic adjustments – seat height, seat depth, back height and armrest height are all that’s needed to set up your chair to intuitively support your natural body movements. Described by The New York Times as "the gold standard in office seating," and the winner of 10 design awards along with over 1 million users, it is one of the best ergonomic chairs in the world.
More Details Below
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline position of the chair for full supportthroughout movement
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day and offers perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Optional synchronous arms allow effortless adjustment with one hand and our unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort, reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population. 5’0” - 6’4” height, 45 kgs to 136 kgs weight.
- Modular design allows the user to update the aesthetic of the chair and offers easy maintenance
- Available in Black Fabric, With or Without Arms
- Back Height Adjustment: 122 mm
- Back Width: 679 mm
- Back Height Range: 457-533 mm
- Seat Depth Range: 441-504 mm
- Seat Dimensions: 442 D x 679 W mm
- Seat Slide Adjustment: 63 mm
- Arm Height Adjustment: 127-279 mm
- Product Weight: 17.2 kgs
- Footbase Diameter: 635 mm
- Weight Capacity: 136 kgs
- Warranty: Textiles & Cushions – Five years of single shift use; All other components – 15 years
The Freedom ergonomic office chair is designed to automatically adapt to the user, allowing them to move freely from posture to posture. With innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine, the Freedom is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort. The Freedom chair was designed to look and function like new after years of consistent use.
This stunning chair is the perfect additions to any modern workplace and is available with or without Synchonous Arms.